Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st...things I'm thankful for



Ok so now that it is officially October 1st - which may I add where did the summer and September go??? - I will start my daily list of things I am thankful for. Now I need to make a mention here that this list is not in order of "Most thankful to least thankful" or anything they will be all randomly depending on the day and how Im feeling .... so whatever that day I feel most thankful for I will blog about - and I will try and only pick one thing... otherwise we could be here awhile.

So I encourage you to join in...we have soooo much to be thankful for really we do so what are you thankful for?

Today I am thankful for Fall - the actual season...I keep hearing people say "Fall's my favorite time of year" and I've always thought its not mine -I like the summer the hot weather and I love love Christmas time... but you know I really do love Fall to.





I today am especially thankful for the colours of Fall. Is our God not the most beautiful Creator and picks the best colour for fall. I love Fall decorating especially because of the colour palate it uses: Orange, Mustard Yellow, Green, Red, Brown, the list could keep going but such rich colours. I am sad that this year I won't really get to do much fall decorating as most of our place is all boxed up for our move this month so by the time we move and unpack I'll be getting right into Christmas mode I think but I am still enjoying reading your blogs and seeing your lovely decorating for this Fall season...


2 comments:

  1. I second that! Behind Christmas, fall is definitely my favorite season. I love your new background, by the way!

    ReplyDelete