Wednesday, September 30, 2009

He delivers me...

Its been one of those weeks... you know what kind I'm talking about. No not the kind that are full of wonderful surprises, warm enjoyable weather, lots of good shopping deals, lots of good chats with friends and time with family.... no not that kind of week. My week has been full of feeling like Im getting sick which is not good for obvious reasons but especially as I'm to sing at my cousins wedding on Saturday, full of frustrations and things not going the way they need to or should be, feeling lonely and missing having people in my life, missing having exciting things to do, wishing my husband didn't work such long long hours and just wishing I could stay in bed and to top it off driving to church on Sunday I discovered a huge crack in my windshield... all I could do was let the tears fall and just say to Jesus "OK I've had enough!!" ... ever feel that way? I sure hope Im not the only one.... so I just sat and had a good cry and then I turned the music up and just let whatever song came on mend my soul and the words I heard did start to do the trick

"When I feel like I can't go on
You deliver me, When there's a distance
Between what I am and who I want to be
You deliver me"

Oh How I wish just like that I felt better but it was not so... and although my week still stinks I know He will deliver me from all this... I just keep reminding myself tomorrow IS another day... and because of Him I can face whatever tomorrow holds.

Tomorrow marks October 1st so I am going to try and post one thing a day I am thankful for... what are you thankful for??

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having such an awful week - I know exactly what you mean because I've had those weeks too. I hope everything gets better!
    I'm definitely thankful for my husband, and I'm thankful that it's Autumn, because it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete